Planning & Design
Planning and Design within the utility submetering arena begins with a needs analysis and factoring in the goals of the project. Hamdon works with clients to build a plan unique for their project. Using this initial plan, the team develops a material and labour budget using product and service option recommendations. All specification writing, system drawings (in CAD) and registration with Measurement Canada is provided. We look at the existing equipment (if any) and take that into account in the initial design. From there, a material and labour budget will be created using product and service option recommendations.
Before your submeter project launches, the team performs:
- Audit of existing equipment.
- Material and labour budgeting.
- Initial meter system design and meter plan.
- Recommendations on product and service options.
- Specification writing.
- System drawings.
- Registration with Measurement Canada.