Property Managers, since different properties require different metering solutions, we offer property-specific services customized to meet your unique needs.
An Intelligent Submetering For Accurate, Cost-effective, And Sustainable Tenant Utility Management
Relationships matter to us.
We work with building owners and property management firms to build relationships and provide services that support effective energy management programs and provide accurate tenant submetering.
Partnering with our clients on multi-residential, commercial, and institutional properties, we create property-specific solutions that simplify utility management, making implementation and maintenance accessible, precise, and uncomplicated. The products we use allow us to offer superior reporting on water, thermal, gas, and electricity consumption for accurate billing while also supporting sustainable building management. Above and beyond installing energy submetering systems, our team at Hamdon Submetering offers onsite expertise and support to ensure your metering, billing, and management systems are giving you the outcomes you need.
Our Submetering Services At A Glance
- A solution that connects all meters (water, gas, thermal, electrical) within one system to provide a central metering hub for energy measurement.
- Designing, supplying, and installing property-specific submetering systems for water, thermal, gas, and electricity consumption for new developments – including budgeting and green building support.
- Comprehensive testing and verifying for Measurement Canada.
- Compatible submetering systems and expertise for sustainable buildings (LEED®, GreenGlobes, Energy Star).
- Compatible submetering systems and expertise for Engineering Bill of Materials (EBOM) and BOMA.
- Implementation and integration of submetering systems’ hardware and software.
- Straightforward utility reading, reporting, and billing along with system and software training.
- Online energy management program for data reporting and analysis.
Whether your property is in the planning and design stage or an existing property in need of a retrofit, Hamdon Submetering can design your submetering system to suit your budget and energy goals;
- Audit your current equipment
- Write specs and/or produce submetering system drawings
- Recommend the best products and services for your development
- Register your system with Measurement Canada
- Supply and install water, thermal, gas, and electrical submetering systems
- Integrate our systems with your building automation systems and energy management program
- Offer testing, verifying, and commissioning services and training on meter reading, software analysis and reporting, and system maintenance and management.