Since different property types inherently require different metering systems and services, we offer submetering contractors with property-specific services in multi-residential, commercial, and institutional construction projects customized to help meet your clients’ needs and budgets.
As a contractor, Albertans need reliable and accurate submetering as well as quality workmanship, fair pricing, and superior results to deliver your clients the best.
Partnering with Contractors to Offer Your Clients Intelligent Submetering Solutions
As submetering contractors, securing work on multi-residential, commercial, and institutional projects, you want to offer your clients the very best: a simple, straightforward submetering solution that will add immeasurable value to the work you do and provide them with a system that doesn’t just meet their needs, but exceeds them. We give your clients the best, by giving you the best. Focusing on building relationships with submetering contractors that is based on professionalism, integrity, and respect, we partner with you on every project. As experts in designing, installing, and managing submetering systems, we integrate our design with your team’s work on the project – whether you engage us at the outset or mid-project.
Our utility submetering systems are intelligent solutions that allow us to integrate them with building automation and energy management software, while also creating a user-friendly experience that your clients will love.
As your partners on the sub-metering aspect of your project, we work with your teams to install, test, verify, and commission the work while providing your client’s building management/maintenance team with training on how to view data, run reports, and identify opportunities for consumption reductions and cost savings. Making you look good is our job and we’re happy to provide the insight and information you need to secure the work and complete it beyond your clients’ expectations.
Our Submetering Services at a Glance
- A solution that connects all meters (water, gas, thermal, electrical) within one system to provide a central metering hub for energy measurement and management.
- Designing, supplying, and installing property-specific submetering systems for water, thermal, gas, and electricity consumption for construction projects – including electrical metering equipment like socket meters, panel meters, current transformers, and energy displays.
- Quick turnarounds on product selection and pricing inquiries as well as estimates for bids and custom projects.
- Comprehensive testing and verifying for Measurement Canada.
- Compatible submetering systems and expertise for sustainable buildings (LEED®, GreenGlobes, Energy Star).
- Compatible submetering systems and expertise for Engineering Bill of Materials (EBOM) and BOMA.
- Project management services for large or complex projects.
- Implementation and integration of submetering systems’ hardware and software.
- Straightforward utility reading, reporting, and billing along with system and software training.
- Online energy management program for data reporting and analysis.
- Timely and comprehensive warranty management and resolution services.